Teaching with Technology at Nabunturan National Comprehensive High School

 



I cannot find any words to describe how grateful I am for the opportunity to share helpful tips that will enable my co-teacher to be more equipped in harnessing the power of technology in teaching. But I am forever in debt to the people who have journeyed with me today.
Sir
Adonis Elan Albarico
for setting up the best Sound System.
Mam
Eves Ebs
whose unwavering support and love has been beneficial and the backbone of this endeavor.
Sir
Rock Lee Esleyer-Emboltorio Padilla
babe, who delivered an impactful treat using MSWord.
Sir whose MSExcel expertise has been a brain-wrenching feat.
Ma'am of NNCHS-Science Department, who on short notice answered the call to be with us today.
Our Assistant School Principal II who has been the chief captain that directs us to opportunities to become better versions of ourselves.
I would like to congratulate
for winning the freebies. Also engineer
Margie Dumlao




Post a Comment

0 Comments